/*CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES */AND /*MYSPACE LAYOUTS */»

Monday, May 4, 2009

You Got KNOCKED the FUUUUUUG OUT!

Boy, am I glad I didn’t pay for THAT SHAT?

I’m grateful that someone else did, though. It was AMAZING. 2 minutes and 58 seconds of pure AZZ whooping! I really thought Hatton was DEAD!

As I sat on the couch, minorly buzzed, I began to think of all the things that I had done that night that lasted LONGER than Hatton’s ass!
It took longer than 3 minutes for me to:
Get dressed to go TO the fight party
GET to the fight party
POUR my drink at the fight party
DRINK my drink at the fight party
Update my Facebook status approxiomately 332 times
Take my SHOES off at the fight party. SIDEBAR: Why black folks always want you take your shoes off in their house? But the carpet ain’t even clean? Please take your CARPET off!

What’s YOUR take? NOT on the carpet? LOL

0 comments: