/*CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES */AND /*MYSPACE LAYOUTS */»

Thursday, January 29, 2009

WTF Friday?????


So….its Friday, AGAIN…and I’m pondering the many questions of life! LOL, such as:

WTF??????


WTF can’t I get to work on time – no matter HOW early I get up?

WTF is there always someone on the train HOGGIN a seat. Your water did NOT pay a fare!

WTF do people schedule early morning meetings on Friday? Don’t they know Thursday is drankin night?

WTF can’t I quit FaceBook?

WTF do people insist on talking to me early in the morning?

WTF does the Real Chance at Love reunion come on every night? 5 times?

WTF do I watch it EVERY time?

WTF is the purpose of a 5 day workweek?

WTF is this on the bottom of my jeans?

WTF are people in this office so loud?

WTF do people insist on putting shyt in my inbox?

WTF do people want to share their issues…they GOTTA know I’m not listening?

WTF am I gonna get some? UGH!

WTF is on YOUR mind?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf yall got a blog and my bitch ass aint know

wtf i bet its been up and yall purposely left me the fuck out

wtf i like it so far

wtf imma be here talking mad shit when i feel like it

Carmen Cosmopolitan said...

LOL, cuz we aint really ready yet! LOL

Traycee06 said...

WTF I miss ya'll crazy asses?! :-D