/*CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES */AND /*MYSPACE LAYOUTS */»

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

LOOK WHAT I CAN DO!!!!!!!!



Admit it! You were just as curious as I was. I fought and toyed with the idea of NOT watching; yet, my interest was piqued.

I thought he was handsome some 20 years ago acting alongside of Sinbad. I found him to be an adorable “annoying little brother” as the years progressed. Jammed to his music and still kept an “awwwwwwwww” in the back of my mind. I mean he is a cutie in a “Brandy’s Brother” kinda way.

For the Love of Ray-J!!!!! That alone makes me giggle! I’m really LinOL as I type.

It was amazing! I could not get the sound of Stewart (from Mad TV) outta my head! LOOK WHAT I CAN DO! In fact, I’m thinking that these reality love show should just be called, such.

My take on last nights show.

1. I thought it was truly odd interesting that the show started with a Ray-J concert. I mean if you’re going to question these chicks motives for being on the show…we need to look at yours. Ray? Are you looking for love? LLS – I don’t think so!

2. Is anyone REALLY looking for love on this show. They can fake ALL they want to…them bytches came to screw! It’s a BONUS that it isn’t Flav. They saw that damned tape!

3. Face tattoos? Not hot at all; however, by the end of the show…I was kinda thinking that the chick wasn’t as dumb as she looked (with a tattoo on her face). She actually started to appear somewhat attractive to me. IJS?

4. WET N WAVY TRACKS AND DRAWN ON EYEBROWS ARE ALWAYS A NO NO! I do not care what Ki Ki and them told you or how GOOT they hooked you up! You should be Searchin for a Stylist and not Lookin for Love!

5. What is a God Sister? LLS…stop it!

6. These women appear to be AWFULLY fond of each other. Am I trippin?

7. WTH is wrong with the lighting? Why does it look so different than all the other “of Love” series. Is this one supposed to be more grown up?

8. What is a God Sister? Vh1 is making ya’ll look STUPID!

9. What is an Atomic Bomb…CLASSIC shyt right there! LMAO I think reality tv has proven that it is much more common than not to “be just a pretty face”. Poor thing.

10. Since WHEN was Chardonnay “such a classy drink”? I’d think it’s the most COMMON white wine and that you didn’t have time to research and find something else to say.

11. If someone doesn’t pull that Genuine girl’s wig forward????? OOOOHHHHHHH…imam fight them!

I don’t even wanna talk about this anymore! LMAO…I gots work ta do!

0 comments: