/*CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES */AND /*MYSPACE LAYOUTS */»

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Grown and Grown!!!


Is being grown all that you thought it would be? I know when I was growin up as an adolescent the only thing I could think of was Not doing what my parents say. I couldn't wait till I was 'Grown' to do MY thang. Now that I'm grown I start to realize that it changes your whole perspective on life. Things have changed dramatically. I find myself having the mindset of my parents.

When I get 'free' time all I wanna do is lay around the house and watch T.V. (maybe cuz it's winter time).

I find myself saying the songs that are sampled in today's music. I know the 'Original' to songs that are remade.

The mailbox is the most un-anticipated place to go when I get home.

Thinkin bout groceries 1-3 times a week is a part of my life's meaning.

Goin out to clubs is a disappointment waiting to happen cuz them same Ni99uhs and Ni99rettes are still there lookin like an incest family.

Spirituality has more meaning now.

Memories of times past are becoming 20 year anniversaries. 10 years ago was 1999 and everyone was panicked over the Year 2000 computation scare. When people went out to buy water, tape and other nonsense (I wonder if they've used it up already)

Getting a Job was just a matter of gettin off ya Arse and sayin 'I want to work'.

You find yourself sayin' Damn!! Yo Arse is gettin old! to babies who are now teenagers then you realize the older they get the older YOU get.