/*CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES */AND /*MYSPACE LAYOUTS */»

Monday, February 9, 2009

ColdPlay dresses as Cereal?


Last night while watching those Grammys…LOL…I had an overwhelming urge to indulge in Rice Krispies. I blame the stylist of Cold Play. I was also utterly confused about what they were so worked up about? Falling out on the ground? Sweating like Richard Simmons? Maybe my sound was on delay?

Katy Perry was another fashion faux pas! I Kissed a Girl…but did you drown her in a fruit salad?
http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/food/fruit_bowl440.jpg I’m also quite convinced that she was recreating Brit Brits ever-so-famous “comeback. I mean REALLY? Sometimes it’s okay not to dance.

Kanye, Kanye Kanye? Aside from the fact that he was getting his 80s Peobo Bryson on

http://assets.mog.com/amg/pop/cov200/drd100/d109/d10921vu1o1.jpg

I was kinda proud that he didn’t have one of his annual “fits”! I, do, admit that I was quite boggled by his performance with Estelle. It was almost as if they snuck that performance in before presenting their award.

I was LOVING the Jonas Brothers. They are going to go far!

I gotta get some work done….

I’ll continue in a few!

0 comments: