/*CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES */AND /*MYSPACE LAYOUTS */»

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

911 is a joke?


I've caught many stories recently, in which, folks have been abusing the police system by calling 911, undeservingly. They've ranged in ridiculousness.

This morning I was intrigued by a story of a 66 year old Florida man who was jailed for calling 911...get this...because a drive thru was out of lemonade! Bwahahahahhaahahahahahaaaa

Now, I'm assuming that this man was "in his right mind" as he is permitted to operate a vehichle. So, this leads me to believe that this man was (a) EXTREMELY high or (b) thirsty as hell. Whatever the case may be, he clearly has a strong liking of lemonade and was PISSED that he couldn't get it.

This morning I'm thinking how nice it would be if I could call the police because SOMETHING has pissed me off (and not suffer any consequences). I would definitely call 911:

On my coworker for not getting the bottoms of her pants tailored. I have YET to see her shoes.

On OASDI for taking taxes out my check.

On my alarm clock for waking my ass up in the morning.

On my alarm clock for NOT waking my ass up in the morning.

On clothing designers that insist that I wear a size {number removed}. I clearly am a size 4!!! Stop laughing.

On my job for being far!

On the next coworker to point out how big my ass is in my pants.
On the media for this Chrihanna coverage.

On my children for repeatedly calling my name.

On my boo for not paying me enough attention.

On everyone that doesn't pay me a LOT of attention.

On this creepy guy staring for paying TOO much attention.

On my WORK for not doing itself so I can blog!!!!!!!!

Who you reporting??????????

7 comments:

Traycee06 said...

I'm reporting YOU cause ur an azz!!! LMAO

I'm gonna report cupid for coming up w/ this dreaded ass Valentine's Day - Booooo EFFIN Booooooo!!!

I need to report myself cause I'm hungry as hell & dont feel like getting anything to eat.

Imma report the gov't for making them damn KSA's a part of their damn application process!!!

Imma report the dude that broke my heart & made it difficult for me to open up.

Imma report my boss (other yt's) for having a BIG AZZ GUT, tucking their shirts in, and wearing their belts UNDER said gut. WTH?!?!?! That ish is SOOOOOO not sexy.

Imma report whomever built this building cause they coulda put a bathroom in my office to save me a BUNCH of time.

Imma report whomever thought jobs needed customer service reps!

Imma report my "ex" for having a new girl......argh!!!

I REALLY wanna report my BFF cause he can be a real azz at times - yes, my BFF is a dude! LOL

Carmen Cosmopolitan said...

ahahahahahahaaa! im posting this on FB (without your name)

LMMFAO

Traycee06 said...

LMAO that's fine w/ me girlie

Carmen Cosmopolitan said...

LLS...like i waited for your response! LMAO

hehehehe

Imma call on my ex too...for BB Messenging me

504 said...

DE HELL IS THIS SHIT !?!?!?!

Bahama said...

um....i'm going to nneed to know WHY IN THE HELL you ain't tell no one you had a blog? hmm?

and why you got goose as your layout...I thought Mister walker was your bestis friend? hmm? lol

Traycee06 said...

HEYYYYYYYY 504 & Bammy!!!

OK, I know this was yesterday, but can we put like an APB out on my boss?!?! He is a FUCKING DICK......and I REALLY do HATE HIM!!! (well, not REALLY REALLY - but I'll be damned if it isn't close!)

ARGH!!!!!!!!