/*CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES */AND /*MYSPACE LAYOUTS */»

Monday, January 26, 2009

WTF were they thinking?

Now I love me some "Purple One" but each morning, as I travel into work, the iPod pops this album cover up...and I can't help but giggle? Seriously, it never fails!

My Top 5 WTF moments:


5. Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie - Seriously...WTF???? I STILL don't think I...quite sure...understand? I don't even know?

4. Dave Chappelle Show ending - WHO saw that coming? My feelings are still hurt over that!

3. Being Bobby Brown - *giggles* That's bout it. I'm just gonna giggle!

2. Flava Flav gets women to fight over him - My ass can't find a decent guy SHITWHERE; however, Flava Flav has endless flocks of women fighting over him? Life is sooooo unfair!

...and #1 would have to be:

Terrance Howard sings! Thats it! Thats all! There ain't no more!

What makes you say WTF?

5 comments:

Poppa Patent said...

OMG!!! That pic is funny!

Poppa Patent said...

I wonder if this 2nd post will go thru

Carmen Cosmopolitan said...

By George I think we GOT IT

Poppa Patent said...

Who is George and why are you 'By' him?

Carmen Cosmopolitan said...

he this baby pappy!